Part of our mission is to:
- Empower and Engage people around Zambia collect content and either publish it under a free license or dedicate it to the public domain.
- Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
You are free to:
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
- You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
Preserving the History and Pride of Zambia and freely sharing this information. That's our commitment.
Welcome to Chalo Chatu! The Chalo Chatu Foundation, Inc. (“we” or “us”), is a nonprofit charitable organization whose mission is to empower and engage people around Zambia to collect and develop content under a free license or in the public domain, and to disseminate it effectively, free of charge.