|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
- to provide critical commentary on the film, event, etc. in question or of the poster itself, not solely for illustration
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
|To the uploader:
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an 'appropriate' rationale please append
- This tag should only be used for posters.
- Please add a detailed fair use rationale for each use, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- Try using Template:Non-free use rationale poster to state the rationale.
|image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.